IGForums

Author Topic: Streamer Leave of Absence (LOA Thread)  (Read 14583 times)

Offline Adieuu

• Viewer
  • Overall Likeability +238/-21
Streamer Leave of Absence (LOA Thread)
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:59:47 PM »
If you're going to be needing or taking time off, post it here so the other streamers and the viewers can know you'll be gone for awhile. If you could, put a reason why, and a date you expect to be able to return if you know for sure when you can, if you can't be certain that's fine, just let us know a few weeks or whenever. If you'd like to keep why you're going away personal, that's fine to.

Example;

Adieuu
April 12th - 24th

Hey guys, sorry but I really need a break from stressful things, along with my RL giving me issues I wont be as active during this time. I'll still be around to do a few things here and there, but no big changes for the time being.

Offline woodenpickle

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +73/-15
Re: Streamer Leave of Absence (LOA Thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 01:23:37 PM »
Hey guys, this is for November and December. I'm literally working 70 hours a week and pretty stressed. I may hop on from time to time though. Sorry for the late November. Retail sucks. But I'll be back soon to enjoy the chat and you guys

Offline divagante!

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +36/-9
    • Skype - divagante335
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 02:45:45 PM »
*gentleman* I will be unavailable to stream untill the second week of January. Work is incredibly demanding this time of year and ive been (and will be) incredibly busy these past weekends. If that wasnt enough ill be over in portugal after xmas so... yeah, ill catch you beauties in 2017 haha
Be sure to catch my streams on Weekend Mornings!

### My Currently Playing on IG ###
### My Tumblr (nsfw) ###

Offline RDMT

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +58/-8
    • Skype - nobodybetterhavethis
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 08:08:19 PM »
So it's finally time for me to be an adult and get back into the workforce. Also, I have some projects at my rental place that need my attention. Hopefully thing will smooth out but I'm putting this down for January just in case.

Offline Pickleton

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +23/-10
  • 勇往邁進!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 12:10:36 AM »
Taking a break, dunno when I'll be back to streaming.
光灯る街に背を向け、我が歩むは果て無き荒野奇跡も無く標も無く、ただ夜が広がるのみ揺るぎない意志を糧として、闇の旅を進んでいく。勇往邁進!
"Turning my back on a lit-up town, the path I shall follow is an endless wasteland. There are no miracles or signs. Only the night extends before me. I feed on the unwavering spirit and forge my way through the dark journey. Push forward!"