IGForums

Author Topic: If you build it  (Read 47 times)

Offline apileofkitties

• Viewer
  • Overall Likeability +0/-0
If you build it
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
They will come.

Hello everyone, I'm working in historical restoration and as an editor, so when I'm not working at home I'm working on homes. I've had anxiety for a long time and am working hard to be successful instead of focus on those irrational fears, and so far, I have been doing great.  :) :)

My preferred games are a mixture of old and new. Games have really come a long way since the times of the original Legend of Zelda, a classic favorite of mine. I had a PS4 for a while and its games were OK. I do like the better graphics, and I think the music is probably the most important feature in any game. Newer games have a distinct advantage over older ones in this area even though they don't always take advantage of this opportunity to really set themselves apart from other games.

My PC can't handle most games at the moment and is mostly for work, so I come here to see all sorts of different games being played and for the community. Everyone here is a complete riot, and I've laughed late into the after hours several times already. I look forward to getting to know as many different people here as I can. You all have been a ton of fun to chat with.

The vote polls are rigged, and I am a proud rigger and namer of ALL pokemon, err.. Touhoumon!!  8)

Offline RDMT

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +58/-8
    • Skype - nobodybetterhavethis
Re: If you build it
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:59:07 PM »
Glad you're enjoying IG, and welcome to the forums!