IGForums

Author Topic: WWE 2K17 - IG's Flair For The Gold  (Read 50 times)

Offline dargon_dargon

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +1/-0
  • And he's a HUGE dargon!
WWE 2K17 - IG's Flair For The Gold
« on: June 09, 2017, 09:49:03 PM »
Wanting to get some IG characters together on WWE 2K17 for some fun times between chat, streamers, and everyone.

Roachamis and I have already claimed the IG Tag Team Championships, and we're looking for competition! Depending on the number who sign up, may also have a chat championship, streamer championship, and, of course, a main IG World Championship.

If you want to get in on the action, either create a character on WWE 2K17 and post it here (with keywords to find it), or give me the following info and your character will be made.

Appearance: Basic appearance (hair, facial hair, clothes, height, weight, etc.). Reference pics aren't required, but helpful.
Name: Chat name will do.
Information: Good guy/bad guy, Hometown.
Move set: Are you a high-flyer? Brawler? Monster? What's your finisher?
Other info: Are you a tag team partner with anyone? Rival?

Once a few people have signed up, I'll throw some matches and new championships in on my WWE 2K17 streams. Maybe even do an IG Rumble if enough people sign up.

"He's not Super, he's not Ultimo..."

Offline Roachamis

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +0/-0
  • THINGS BELONG IN A BOX!!! - Mr. Saturn
    • Skype - roachamis
Re: WWE 2K17 - IG's Flair For The Gold
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:30:04 PM »
when it comes to choosing a finisher, here's something to consider: do you want to go for the head/torso do you want a brutal shot or a tight submission move, or deliver the final move to a prone body. There are many other ways to finish off an opponent, if you have ANY questions, ask them so me and/or dargon can answer them!
and remember, you ARE a special unique snowflake.
All Hail the King...Of DEAD CHAT!

Offline HMBRGRHLPR

• Administrator
  • Overall Likeability +51/-13
  • Terms and conditions may apply.
    • Skype - hmbrgrhlpr
Re: WWE 2K17 - IG's Flair For The Gold
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 08:42:08 PM »
Let's do this:

Appearance: make it look as close to a human Bidoof as you can. I wanna wear flannel. Don't think too hard about it.
Name: HMBRGR
Info: The baddest guy from Downtown Browntown, CT.
Moveset: Brawler. Mick Foley/Mankind archetype works. Closest thing to Stone Cold Stunner you can find for a finisher.
Info: Tag me up with Derherder. If you make Spud, lemme kick his shitter in.