IGForums

Author Topic: WWE 2K18 - New IGWP Signups  (Read 99 times)

Offline dargon_dargon

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +1/-1
  • And he's a HUGE dargon!
WWE 2K18 - New IGWP Signups
« on: January 03, 2018, 09:37:41 AM »
Got WWE 2K18 up and running, trying to transfer everyone over from 2K17. So, here's the new signup thread.

If you want to get in on the action, either create a character on the PC version of WWE 2K18 and post it here (with keywords to find it), or give me the following info and your character will be made.

- Appearance: Basic appearance (hair, facial hair, height, weight, etc.). Reference pics aren't required, but helpful.
- Name: Your Twitch username.
- Attire: Want something flashy? Want boring black trunks? Want to look like a flamboyant masked luchador? Again, reference pics aren't needed, but helpful.
- Information: Good guy/bad guy, Hometown.
- Move set: Are you a high-flyer? Brawler? Monster?
- Finisher? When it comes to choosing a finisher, here's something to consider: do you want to go for the head/torso? Do you want a brutal shot or a tight submission move, or deliver the final move to a prone body? There are many other ways to finish off an opponent, if you have ANY questions, ask them so Roachamis and/or myself can answer them!
- Entrance Music: Want a specific song for your entrance music? Put 'er in here as well. If not, no worries, we can figure one out for you!
- Other info: Are you a tag team partner with anyone? Have a rival?

Also, if you're already signed up and want any character changes -OR- want to be taken off the roster, let me know as well.

Event Info - IG1 Climax 2
Once I get more male characters transferred, I'll end up doing the second IG1 Climax.

This tournament consists of 16 wrestlers in two blocks, each block wrestling in round-robin fashion. The wrestler with the best record in each block will face each other in the finals for an opportunity at the IGWP Heavyweight Championship.

Upcoming Events
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Roster

Atarumenchi
ConmasterX
curleefry
dargon_dargon
DerHerder
DieOfBetes
Fperson1
freshmeat107
HMBRGRHLPR
Lardy999
Kyudori
PantherClawz
Pickleton
RDMT
Roachamis
Snoqualm
VickViper

Aunty_Ino
IncarnationAwesome
Nammace
teev1812
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:49:03 AM by dargon_dargon »
"He's not Super, he's not Ultimo..."

Offline Dieofbetes

• Viewer
  • Overall Likeability +3/-0
Re: WWE 2K18 - New IGWP Signups
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 09:43:25 AM »
Old man strength, signing back up for glory!

Same shit as before, if that's enough of an explanation.
Please, call me Beetus.

Offline Curleefry

• Trial Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 11:40:25 AM »
Curleeboi signing up again! This time, scrap the whole macho kid idea. Make me 6 foot 1 inches, long red hair, ditch the outfit, make the entrance outfit a racing suit if possible with a motorcycle helmet, the in ring outfit can be something along the lines of shirtless with racing gloves/leather gloves (whichever looks better with the outfit). Pants are obviously needed, give me something related to the starting outfit. Don't make me a biker, I'm going for a sort of professional racer look considering I've been streaming a shit load of racing games. Make me a quick attacker, maybe a high stamina puncher with some grapples in there too. Batista bomb, vader bomb, or some flashy stuff but also high damage. (i'll pm you about my finisher once I figure out what I want) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA is the intro I want. Lemme know if you have any specific requests about what I wanted.

Edit: Have one of my memeplates as a tattoo on my back. "IEATASS" "REEEEEE" or "SSN PLS" works
Edit: Finisher is the Hit and Run it's a Lariat/Clothesline From Hell
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:57:56 AM by Curleefry »

Offline AwesomeIncarnate

• Viewer
  • Overall Likeability +0/-0
  • Pure Awesomeness
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 09:42:24 PM »

- Appearance: Kawaii AF I leave it up to your capable and creative hands.
- Name: IncarnationAwesome
- Attire: Same as appearance
- Information: Good guy Austin TX
- Move set: high-flyer
- Finisher? Go for the groin hit em where it hurts!
- Entrance Music: https://youtu.be/cBbTeTTWM78
- Other info: I'll tag team with Namma! Rival can be uh that fake ass bitch Hatsune Miku
Pure Awesomeness

Offline Namace

• Streamer
  • Overall Likeability +3/-4
  • Potato
    • Skype - Nammacee
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 03:03:28 PM »
do me the same, with the same alt outfit... but please give me my wine red hair and normal hair color